martes, 16 de febrero de 2016

bad poetry pt. II

i never promised you anything
and i never thought i'd be hung up
so i will write in a few lost papers
all the songs that never reminded me of you
and all the poems unwritten that will never be on letter
i will tear all those papers until they're no bigger than
this house
i will put them aside and continue with my life
but ''fear not'', as you'll never leave that hidden part
of the awkwardly attached hidden brainstem

a week from now i'll still be waiting
though you let me go when it still was raining
i'll settle with the words you never told me
i'll rearrange the digits that you sent me
i'll cover all the pictures that you took the meaning from
and carry on

because baby, you were born to lie like that


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario